In an increasingly fragmented world of health care, one thing remains constant: family physicians are dedicated to treating the whole person. Family medicine’s cornerstone is an ongoing, personal patient-physician relationship focusing on integrated care.
Unlike other specialties that are limited to a particular organ or disease, family medicine is versatile, integrates care for patients of all genders and every age, and advocates for the patient in a complex health care system.
- General physicals
- Well Child Examinations
- Women’s Health including pap smears
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits (MAW)
- Link for accessing patient questionnaire for MAW- https://www.welltrackone.com/tablet/
- Contraception Counseling/Delivery
- Prescription contraception, Depo shots, Nexplanon, Mirena IUD, Paragard IUD
- About Impact: https://impacttest.app.box.com/s/2up5mwg81xzv1fdwcr7cx81cda4e3kgf
- Understanding concussions: https://concussioncareresources.com/parents-toolkit-concussion-care/
- Joint Injections
- DOT Examinations
- Travel Encounters
- Skin Care